Express Software Manager provides comprehensive IT asset discovery and computer inventory reporting that takes the guesswork out of what's deployed across your PC network. Express Software Manager discovers all the software and hardware installed on your Windows- and Mac OS-based desktops, laptops, and servers, and reconciles discovered applications and devices with purchasing details—so you know what's installed, where it resides, and whether it's properly licensed.
With Express Software Manager's computer inventory software, you can:
- Track what's installed on your network
- Collect software inventory information such as name, product ID, size, date, path, version, and whether the installation is standalone or part of a suite
- Collect hardware inventory data such as computer name, manufacturer, CPU type and speed, memory, available disk space, network card address and manufacturer, serial number, and any custom parameters you specify
- Reveal the presence of unauthorized or harmful applications
- Evaluate PC readiness for technology migrations
- Track purchasing details related to installed hardware and software assets