Hardware Inventory Software
Express Software Manager offers rich hardware inventory functionality to help you track and manage your PCs and servers thoughout the hardware lifecycle. With Express Software Manager, you can perform a rapid network inventory to obtain both summary level and detailed reports on your machines' attributes, configurations, and capabilities. Express Software Manager also makes it easy to assign hardware assets to individuals and organizational groups, as well as track purchasing data corresponding with your deployed hardware.
With Express Software Manager's hardware inventory capabilities, you can:
- Discover all the hardware deployed on Windows and Mac OS systems across your network
- Analyze machine characteristics such as processor type and speed, memory, disk space, network card address, manufacturer, serial number, and more
- Track unlimited purchasing information associated with deployed hardware such as PO details, lease numbers and expiration dates, location information, and more
- Manage the hardware refresh cycle by determining which systems needs to be upgraded or replaced
- Plan for technology migrations by evaluating PC configurations and capabilities
- Troubleshoot remote PC issues by extending machine configuration data to support staff
Next, learn about Express Software Manager's software inventory capabilities.
Here's what our customers say about Express Software Manager's hardware inventory capabilities:
If it weren't for Express, we'd have to visit all 1200 PCs in 17 offices and create a manual report. To do a computer inventory, it would take one month. But with Express, reporting is a breeze. It just takes a click to get reports for daily, weekly, monthly, or annual inventory and usage.
Attorneys' Title Insurance Fund
My technicians no longer have to visit a machine to see how many memory slots are open, what processor is used, or who logged on last and what shares they had. And the reporting has helped us in cases where we need to plead to upper management for new computers. The pie chart gives them a visual look at where we are out of date.
Since I don't have to travel to all of our locations to inventory our assets, I'm literally saving hundreds of hours for the company each year.
I have forwarded an Express Metrix [report] to our CEO so he could approve or deny a computer purchase… The information given to him was straight forward and understandable, and he was impressed.
Detroit Institute of Art